Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Enveda is looking for a Purchase Associate to join the team!
The contribution you will make:
We are looking for an experienced Purchase Associate who would coordinate all the purchase requirements. You should be curious, responsible, ready to take multiple responsibilities to support the Purchase and Operations teams.
As a member of the India Operations Team, you will work closely with our Purchase Manager.
You get to collaborate on:
- Sourcing vendors in line with the indents received.
- Enquiring for items after thoroughly understanding the requirements with existing vendors and new vendors.
- Preparing comparative statements for the quotations received.
- Preparation of Purchase orders through ERP and issuing the PO to the vendor.
- Following up with vendors for the delivery of items as per the due dates.
- Understanding of Goods Inward and Issue at Store.
- Gain knowledge to handle various modules of Procurement and Customs related works.
- Hands on Experience with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Managing inventory and store
Who will thrive in this role?
- Postgraduate (preferably from Science background) with experience in Procurement/Supply Chain Management
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Bio-pharma industry
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability for quick decision making, prioritizing and attention to detail
- If you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your experience.
What to expect in the interview process:
- HR Screen (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (45 minutes)
- Work Sample Interview (45 minutes)
- Technical Interview (45 minutes)
- Enveda Culture Interview (30 minutes)
Some of the total rewards of working here
- Culture: Enveda lives for people
- Healthcare:Medical insurance premium for coverage of the employee, spouse, and kids is fully sponsored by the company. The premium for coverage of dependent parents is partially sponsored by the company (at 50%).
- PTO: Block leaves (that we encourage and celebrate) and company-wide weeklong break to recharge in addition to 8 observed holidays.
- Work-Life Harmony
Come join us!
Our employees are the lifeblood of our work and our inspiration to press on. Together we've built a special place here—a drug discovery platform that's unique in the world with an incredible team collaborating in a creative, transformative culture. Our mission is to bring hope to patients everywhere. Our progress towards that goal would not be possible without talented people like you.
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work
• Don't rush, but don't wait. • Over-communicate and follow up by default. • No question or comment is incorrect, silly, or basic. • Listen to, learn from, grow with, and help grow your team. • Always say what you really think - with positive intent. • Be an Intrapreneur. • Celebrate your wins, and also your failures. • We are One Enveda. • Be courageous.
We value your uniqueness
One of life's gifts is to interact with a variety of people. Each of us has a unique story that shapes how we view the world, and solve problems. Learning from each other enhances our collective wisdom while achieving better outcomes at a faster clip. People from all kinds of backgrounds can succeed in all kinds of roles.
Our work environment appreciates the contributions of every person. Working together is how we produce results that illuminate our Purpose - To Deliver Hope To Every Patient. One-Enveda is a company value because success depends on trusting, working relationships that respect the commonality and differences of people.
At Enveda we are building a place where every person can do the best work of their lifetime.
Enveda is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note jobs may be taken down from our website, this does not mean they have been filled. This is to maintain our candidate experience for current applicants. If you are in the interview process and would like to request a copy of the job description, reach out to your recruiting contact.