Project Associate (Compound Management)
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Enveda is looking for a Project Associate to join the team!
The contribution you will make:
We are looking for a Project Associate who takes up responsibility in managing the compound inventory and logistics of sample shipments to CROs. You should be curious, responsible, ready to take multiple responsibilities to support the scientific and program management teams.
As a member of the India Operations Team, you will work closely with our Sr. Manager.
You get to collaborate on:
- Review the request for compounds from scientific teams, deliver accurate quantity, record the data and update the details to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams for compound transfer as per project requirements.
- Verification of inward compounds with packing list and enter into the inventory with relevant details.
- Registration, documentation and inventory management of compounds.
- Cross-check the end-to-end process of compound transfer before dispatching.
- Coordinate logistics of sample shipments to and from CROs, manage customs clearance processes as per the shipment requirements.
- Conduct regular auditing of existing inventory and report the occurrence if any, to the stakeholders.
- Adhere to SOPs and implement best practices in compound management.
Who will thrive in this role?
- Masters’ degree in Pharmaceutical science/Chemistry
- 5 years of experience in compound management in bio-pharma industry
- Must be well-organized and attention to detail.
- Excellent in communication and inter personal skills
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Experience in stakeholder management
What to expect in the interview process:
- HR Screen (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (45 minutes)
- Work Sample Interview (45 minutes)
- Technical Interview (45 minutes)
- Enveda Culture Interview (30 minutes)
Some of the total rewards of working here
- Culture: Enveda lives for people
- Healthcare:Medical insurance premium for coverage of the employee, spouse, and kids is fully sponsored by the company. The premium for coverage of dependent parents is partially sponsored by the company (at 50%).
- PTO: Block leaves (that we encourage and celebrate) and company-wide weeklong break to recharge in addition to 8 observed holidays.
- Work-Life Harmony
Come join us!
Our employees are the lifeblood of our work and our inspiration to press on. Together we've built a special place here—a drug discovery platform that's unique in the world with an incredible team collaborating in a creative, transformative culture. Our mission is to bring hope to patients everywhere. Our progress towards that goal would not be possible without talented people like you.
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work
• Don't rush, but don't wait. • Over-communicate and follow up by default. • No question or comment is incorrect, silly, or basic. • Listen to, learn from, grow with, and help grow your team. • Always say what you really think - with positive intent. • Be an Intrapreneur. • Celebrate your wins, and also your failures. • We are One Enveda. • Be courageous.
We value your uniqueness
One of life's gifts is to interact with a variety of people. Each of us has a unique story that shapes how we view the world, and solve problems. Learning from each other enhances our collective wisdom while achieving better outcomes at a faster clip. People from all kinds of backgrounds can succeed in all kinds of roles.
Our work environment appreciates the contributions of every person. Working together is how we produce results that illuminate our Purpose - To Deliver Hope To Every Patient. One-Enveda is a company value because success depends on trusting, working relationships that respect the commonality and differences of people.
At Enveda we are building a place where every person can do the best work of their lifetime.
Enveda is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note jobs may be taken down from our website, this does not mean they have been filled. This is to maintain our candidate experience for current applicants. If you are in the interview process and would like to request a copy of the job description, reach out to your recruiting contact.