Associate Product Manager
Boulder, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Enveda is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our team. Do you want to work with some of the brightest (and kindest) experts in the world at the intersection of biology, chemistry, machine learning, and automation – all in the interest of bringing new medicines to patients? Enveda is the place for you.
The contribution you will make:
Enveda is reinventing the way drugs are discovered from nature by annotating the structure, function, and bioavailability of nature’s chemistry. As an Associate Product Manager, you will use your exceptional communication skills to lead cross-functional teams of biologists, chemists, data scientists, and engineers to build and connect new technologies, ultimately improving the way we discover drugs from plants.
As a member of the Product team, you will work closely with Senior members of the team.
You get to collaborate on:
- Be responsible for one or more Enveda products, balancing needs and constraints between customers, product team builders, and overall company strategy
- Along with an architect (technical expert) counterpart, manage the vision, direction, and priorities of your product team(s)
- Communicate – all the time! – across other product teams and parts of the company to ensure alignment and shared understanding of (1) what is happening, and (2) why decisions were made
- Identify opportunities to create additional value for Enveda by exploring new products/ capabilities or improvements to existing products
- Learn a lot and eventually teach others a little
Who will thrive in this role?
- Exceptionally clear written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of driving progress and getting results
- Ability to think strategically under conditions of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Adaptable and able to get buy in from other stakeholders on changes of direction
- Strong scientific reasoning, analysis, and research skills
- (Preferred) PhD in life sciences, biochemistry, computational biology, pharmaceutical sciences, data science, or a related field
- If you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your experience.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Hiring Manager interview (30 minutes)
- Work Sample Submission (~3 hours take-home exercise)
- Work Sample Presentation (45 minutes)
- Technical Interview (30 minutes)
- Enveda Culture interview (30 minutes)
Some of the total rewards of working here
- Culture: Enveda lives for people
- Salary: $110,000 - $135,000
- Healthcare: Medical, dental and vision insurance. Company pays 90% of premium for employee and dependents
- 401k: Traditional or Roth 401k matching of 4% (100% of your contributions up to 4% of your annual compensation).
- PTO: Flexible paid time off (that we encourage and celebrate). Company-wide weeklong break to recharge. 10 observed holidays and 1 floating holiday.
- Work-Life Harmony
Come join us!
Our employees are the lifeblood of our work and our inspiration to press on. Together we've built a special place here—a drug discovery platform that's unique in the world with an incredible team collaborating in a creative, transformative culture. Our mission is to bring hope to patients everywhere. Our progress towards that goal would not be possible without talented people like you.
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work
• Don't rush, but don't wait. • Over-communicate and follow up by default. • No question or comment is incorrect, silly, or basic. • Listen to, learn from, grow with, and help grow your team. • Always say what you really think - with positive intent. • Be an Intrapreneur. • Celebrate your wins, and also your failures. • We are One Enveda. • Be courageous.
We value your uniqueness
One of life's gifts is to interact with a variety of people. Each of us has a unique story that shapes how we view the world, and solve problems. Learning from each other enhances our collective wisdom while achieving better outcomes at a faster clip. People from all kinds of backgrounds can succeed in all kinds of roles.
Our work environment appreciates the contributions of every person. Working together is how we produce results that illuminate our Purpose - To Deliver Hope To Every Patient. One-Enveda is a company value because success depends on trusting, working relationships that respect the commonality and differences of people.
At Enveda we are building a place where every person can do the best work of their lifetime.
Enveda is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note jobs may be taken down from our website, this does not mean they have been filled. This is to maintain our candidate experience for current applicants. If you are in the interview process and would like to request a copy of the job description, reach out to your recruiting contact.