VP, Non-Clinical Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
Enveda is looking for a Vice President, Non-Clinical Development to join our team!
The contribution you will make:
As VP, Non-Clinical Development, you will leverage your experience in drug development to successfully bring drugs from the bench to the clinic. You will be part of a diverse team reporting to the Chief Medical Officer contributing to our mission using advanced drug discovery by overseeing the translational medicine, clinical pharmacology, and toxicology functions. The role will require you to use your knowledge of preclinical development, clinical research, translational medicine, and FDA and other regulatory agency guidelines.
As a member of the Clinical Team, you will report to our Chief Medical Officer.
You get to collaborate on:
- Oversee all IND-enabling activities including pre-clinical pharmacology
- Provide pharmacokinetic/clinical pharmacology and/or toxicology expertise to the portfolio
- Partner with Clinical Development and Clinical Operations to design and implement clinical trials
- Oversee and mentor members of the early clinical group
- Provide clinical pharmacology insights into preclinical programs and business development opportunities.
Who will thrive in this role?
- MD, PhD, DO, PharmD or similar advanced degree
- 10+ years developing and executing the clinical pharmacology strategies for clinical trials and/or leading toxicology programs for IND-enabling activities in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Demonstrated success in acceptance of INDs
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated success managing CROs for bioanalytical assay development
- Experience in pharmacometrics and toxicology desired
What to expect in the interview process:
- HR Screen (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (45 minutes)
- Technical Interview (45 minutes)
- Work Sample Interview including presentation (60 minutes)
- Enveda Culture Interview (30 minutes)
- People Leader Interview (45 minutes)
Some of the total rewards of working here:
- Culture: Enveda lives for people
- Salary: Salary: $290,000 - $310,000
- Healthcare: Medical, dental and vision insurance. 90% coverage of employee premiums
- 401k: Traditional or Roth 401k matching of 4% (100% of your contributions up to 4% of your annual compensation).
- PTO: Flexible paid time off (that we encourage and celebrate). Company-wide weeklong break to recharge. 10 observed holidays and 1 floating holiday.
- Work-Life Harmony
Come join us!
Our employees are the lifeblood of our work and our inspiration to press on. Together we've built a special place here—a drug discovery platform that's unique in the world with an incredible team collaborating in a creative, transformative culture. Our mission is to bring hope to patients everywhere. Our progress towards that goal would not be possible without talented people like you.
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work
• Don't rush, but don't wait. • Over-communicate and follow up by default. • No question or comment is incorrect, silly, or basic. • Listen to, learn from, grow with, and help grow your team. • Always say what you really think - with positive intent. • Be an Intrapreneur. • Celebrate your wins, and also your failures. • We are One Enveda. • Be courageous.
We value your uniqueness
One of life's gifts is to interact with a variety of people. Each of us has a unique story that shapes how we view the world, and solve problems. Learning from each other enhances our collective wisdom while achieving better outcomes at a faster clip. People from all kinds of backgrounds can succeed in all kinds of roles.
Our work environment appreciates the contributions of every person. Working together is how we produce results that illuminate our Purpose - To Deliver Hope To Every Patient. One-Enveda is a company value because success depends on trusting, working relationships that respect the commonality and differences of people.
At Enveda we are building a place where every person can do the best work of their lifetime.
Enveda is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note jobs may be taken down from our website, this does not mean they have been filled. This is to maintain our candidate experience for current applicants. If you are in the interview process and would like to request a copy of the job description, reach out to your recruiting contact.