Boulder, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
Enveda is looking for an Operations Assistant to join our team in Boulder, CO!
The contribution you will make:
We are looking for an Operations Assistant with a demonstrated track record of coordinating shipping. You will oversee company-wide shipments using multiple vendors and supporting a variety of teams.
As a member of the Platform Operations, you will report to the Laboratory Manager.
You get to collaborate on:
- End-to-end workflow management including requests, purchasing, storage, inventory, shipment, tracking, and documentation
- Manage incoming deliveries and integrate with Procurement System
- Organize storage of laboratory consumables, reagents, and supplies
- Maintain laboratory standards to ensure safe work practices
- Coordinate equipment moves with Laboratory Manager
- Help coordinate instrument repairs, calibration, and maintenance.
- Generating invoices and necessary shipping documents
- Build processes and documentation for company-wide shipping policies
- Coordinate outbound shipments and courier packages
Who will thrive in this role?
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1+ year(s) of industry experience
- Knowledgeable using tools, like Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Slack
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing and recurring requests
- Desire to learn and build
- If you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your experience.
What to expect in the interview process:
- HR Screen (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (45 minutes)
- [On-Site] Work Sample Interview (45 minutes)
- [On-Site] Technical Interview (45 minutes)
- [On-Site] Enveda Culture Interview (30 minutes)
Some of the total rewards of working here
- Culture: Enveda lives for people
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
- Healthcare: Medical, dental and vision insurance. Company pays 90% of premium for employee and dependents
- 401k: Traditional or Roth 401k matching of 4% (100% of your contributions up to 4% of your annual compensation).
- PTO: Flexible paid time off (that we encourage and celebrate). Company-wide weeklong break to recharge. 10 observed holidays and 1 floating holiday.
- Work-Life Harmony
- Overtime: Role is Non-Exempt, you will be eligible for overtime pay if you work more than 40 hours in a workweek.
Come join us!
Our employees are the lifeblood of our work and our inspiration to press on. Together we've built a special place here—a drug discovery platform that's unique in the world with an incredible team collaborating in a creative, transformative culture. Our mission is to bring hope to patients everywhere. Our progress towards that goal would not be possible without talented people like you.
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work
• Don't rush, but don't wait. • Over-communicate and follow up by default. • No question or comment is incorrect, silly, or basic. • Listen to, learn from, grow with, and help grow your team. • Always say what you really think - with positive intent. • Be an Intrapreneur. • Celebrate your wins, and also your failures. • We are One Enveda. • Be courageous.
We value your uniqueness
One of life's gifts is to interact with a variety of people. Each of us has a unique story that shapes how we view the world, and solve problems. Learning from each other enhances our collective wisdom while achieving better outcomes at a faster clip. People from all kinds of backgrounds can succeed in all kinds of roles.
Our work environment appreciates the contributions of every person. Working together is how we produce results that illuminate our Purpose - To Deliver Hope To Every Patient. One-Enveda is a company value because success depends on trusting, working relationships that respect the commonality and differences of people.
At Enveda we are building a place where every person can do the best work of their lifetime.
Enveda is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note jobs may be taken down from our website, this does not mean they have been filled. This is to maintain our candidate experience for current applicants. If you are in the interview process and would like to request a copy of the job description, reach out to your recruiting contact.