Junior Account Manager
As a member of the Strategic Account Management team, the Junior Account Manager is responsible for the retention, growth, happiness, and success of B-Stock’s enterprise retailers and manufacturers. In a client-facing position, this individual is polished and thoughtful with their communication and timely with execution. The Junior Account Manager will provide more significant operational reinforcement to support the Strategic Account Management team when needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Account Manager as a part of an account management team with their assigned territory of existing client accounts as a trusted business advisor.
- Independently work on projects as well as develop and execute a territory strategy focused on customer growth.
- Uncover key business initiatives, engage new cross-functional client contacts, and develop sales opportunities to increase B-Stock’s revenue and customer retention.
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of a client’s business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Maintain and build relationships with client contacts to understand the changing landscape, recognize the complexity of their issues, and identify new engagement and enrichment opportunities.
- Deep-dive into the data surrounding B-Stock marketplaces, creating and utilizing Tableau reporting to identify patterns, trends, and likely outcomes
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively.
- Execute ongoing and one-time projects to the benefit of clients and internal stakeholders
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in sales or account management
- Skilled with MS Office and G-Suite business applications for document/word processing, data analysis, and presentations to create client-ready materials
- Experience using Data Visualization tools such as Tableau
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Sharp problem-solving skills to identify creative and meaningful solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Effective time management and successfully prioritizing work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Competitive compensation packages including bonus and options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off, telecommuting and flexible schedule options
- Support for continuing education
- Team off-sites, social events and extracurricular activities are a staple
- Snacks, drinks, and the occasional box of donuts
B-Stock is the world's largest B2B recommerce marketplace for excess [or surplus] merchandise. Businesses of all sizes leverage the B-Stock platform to sell and buy customer returns, overstock and other excess merchandise - ranging from top brands and retailers who want best-in-class inventory management to entrepreneurs looking to source valuable merchandise for their resale businesses.
Tens of thousands of small business owners all over the globe use B-Stock to launch and power their resale business. We take pride in empowering these innovators and entrepreneurs of commerce.
In 2020 we sold 120 million items across our platform, giving a second life to this otherwise would be “waste” merchandise. In fact, we kept 400 million pounds of goods in use and saved millions from the landfill. It feels good to be B-Stock!
The amount of returned or unsold inventory continues to grow each year, and in 2020, it was estimated at over $1 trillion worth worldwide. We know there is tremendous value in and demand for this inventory - no matter the category, condition, or location. The B-Stock platform gives buyers a simple way to buy brand-name merchandise directly from top retailers and manufacturers. At the same time, we offer companies an automated, trusted replacement for traditional liquidation while boosting operational efficiency, recovery rates, and cycle time.
Led by eBay veterans and backed by top investors including Spectrum Equity, True Ventures, and Susquehanna Growth Equity, B-Stock shows no signs of slowing down. Our core values have shaped the company we are today and will continue to drive our success for many years to come.
For more information, visit bstock.com/careers/
Make Each Dollar Count
Whether it’s the recovery amount or a buyer’s budget, money matters to all of our clients. And because each dollar matters to them, it matters to us.
Take Our Work Seriously, Not Ourselves
Everything at B-Stock continues to grow - everything but our egos, that is. We’re not afraid to let loose and laugh (often at ourselves).
Do The Hard Things Today That Will Pay Off Tomorrow
We’re willing to sacrifice and endure, fail and adapt to reach our long-term goals.
Use Trust As The Best Measure Of Success
The trust we earn along the way is more valuable than money. Without trust from both our buyers and sellers, our business won’t succeed.
Find Strength In Numbers
Use our passion for data to provide value to our customers, improve ourselves, and develop new ways to delight our buyers and sellers.
No applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” B-Stock also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at B-Stock.
Work Authorization required.