Almond Backend Software Engineer
We’re an early stage company (backed by great investors like True Ventures and YC) building tech-enabled women’s healthcare.
ObGyn is the second largest medical specialty in the US, after only primary care: 130 million people need to visit the ObGyn at least once a year. Over 75% of those people are not happy with the care they’re getting. We’re here to change that. Almond is redesigning the tech behind the ObGyn office to enable patients to get extraordinary care, faster. See more here: http://www.almondobgyn.com/
We’re just getting started and have had great early traction delivering care to patients. We recently raised money from YCombinator and other top VC funds. We’re building out our team with people that are passionate about building a paradigm-changing healthcare experience. If this sounds like you we would love to talk!
Some of the challenges we are tackling in engineering are:
What we're looking for
Specifically for this role:
- Expertise in Python is a plus
General stuff we'd look for:
- 4+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- A commitment to & interest in building simple & maintainable architectures
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment that’s full of ambiguity - experience balancing tradeoffs to make complex decisions where there is no ‘right’ answer
- Good communication and personal skills; ability to interact and work well with the team
- Interest in development of company culture and its reflection in our engineering practices
We offer a competitive compensation and equity package.
Please email [email protected] and share a bit about your story.
- Tara Raffi, Founder & CEO