Technical Support Engineer - EMEA
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Based in France, England, or Germany, you are a Technical Support Engineer involved in resolving functional and technical customer issues while delivering amazing customer experiences. You are committed to improving processes and solving problems with the ability to read and write code. You’re curious, tenacious, with a helpful, empathic and good-humored mood. Do you like facing challenges and solving riddles, or like supporting people until they reach their goals? If “yes,” then this role might be the right one for you!
- Provide world-class writing and verbal guidance by taking ownership of customer requests from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting, determining root cause, and ensuring that the customer understands the resolution.
- Partner with the Engineering teams to resolve customer issues and assist customers during the implementation of our products and services which includes reading and analyzing code.
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Airship products and services.
- Work on transversal projects to increase knowledge and personal skills.
- Contribute to the development of our support policies and procedures.
- Able to participate in on-call rotation and have a weekend day component to weekly schedule.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or master's Degree in Computer Science or in Digital Marketing, or equivalent experience, with at least two years in a Technical Support role
- Ability to speak, read and write French and English fluently (other languages are a plus!)
- Comfortable with mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- Display curiosity and interest in new technologies and innovations
- Able to support and learn from teammates
- Build trusting relationships with both technical and non-technical customers via written and verbal communication
- Able to work in a team environment while working independently
Benefits at Airship
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan + Stock Options + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program.
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.